skip to main | skip to sidebar

Becky's Backgrounds

Beginner & Headers

I'm still a beginner, so these aren't the best... But I have fun making them....

If anyone wants a custom header made to match these backgrounds, let me know, and I will see what I can do for you.

3 Column Layout

If you would like instructions for a 3 Column Layout, just let me know, and I can attempt to help you!!
Photobucket

Sunday, January 4, 2009

~2 COLUMN BACKGROUNDS~

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/beckyandbryan/RedBlossom.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/beckyandbryan/Circles-1.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/beckyandbryan/Music.jpg


~3 COLUMN BACKGROUNDS~

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/beckyandbryan/Blossom2.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/beckyandbryan/Blossom.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/beckyandbryan/Blossom3.jpg

Posted by A Date with Pinterest at 8:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Background Instructions

1-In the 'Pick New Template' tab, you must change your template to 'minima' (not minima ochre or others, just plain white minima)

2-Log into to your blog and click on 'customize'

3-Click on 'edit html' on the far right

4- In the crazy code, scroll to where you see this:

body {background:$bgcolor;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;}

5-Change that part of the code to say this:

body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(direct link);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;}

6-Now, find your favorite background, and copy and paste the link below it between the parenthesis where it says '(direct link)'

7- Now, some of the backgrounds you will want to change the postition. Where it says 'background-position: center' you might want to change "center" to "bottom" or "top" to make the background look better. Like, "All that Jazz" background, you would want to change it to "bottom" so you can see the piano keys.
 

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (1)
    • ▼  January (1)
      • ~2 COLUMN BACKGROUNDS~http://i371.photobucket.com/...
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  November (1)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile